Sunday, July 7, 2013

Born to be a free bird.

We have been on our epic crafting across America tour for three days now but it feels so much longer. Over 900 miles, multiple road trip playlists, paper cranes, and tambourine solos its nice to be in a place for more than one night. Tomorrow we head into the beautiful city of Boston to look at a grad school and hopefully help my sister feel the intense and amazing connection to the Unitarian Universalist faith movement on the historic streets of Boston. It is amazing how places can feel right and natural to be in, Massachusetts is one of those places for me. I get an overwhelming calm when I am here and although I am used to the Oregon pace, the east coast pace is refreshingly up and fast. Only time, intuition, and acceptance letters will tell where I go but man, Boston is a hard place to beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment